Easy Fit Labs, LLC, seeks Data Scientist. Job site is located at 1376 W Center
St, Orem, UT 84057. The position requires a Master’s Degree in Information Systems or related and 3 years of experience as a Data Analyst or related.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including familiarity with techniques in data science, statistics, machine learning, or related fields;
- Expertise in data cleansing and working with both structured and unstructured data using sql and relational databases;
- Extensive experience with statistical data analysis tools (i.e. sas, python, r, etc.);
- Expert in experimental design a/b,multivariate testing and null hypothesis significance testing;
- Experience in correlation and regression analysis and machine learning libraries;
- Interpretation of and exposure to the development of financial forecasts.
- Experience with big data technologies, i.e. hadoop/spark
The Data Scientist must perform the following duties: design and implement data science solutions including, but not limited to, finance, advertising technologies, marketing, customer behavior, supply chain, and web personalization for data management; implement machine learning models in production in house and on Amazon Cloud; design A/B tests to validate the performance of machine learning models and other experiments; perform offline evaluation of models, customer engagement, and business processes; build business cases and provide ROI analysis for projects and initiatives; build financial forecasts and predictive models; work extensively with large amounts of data in conducting data analytics and validation using SQL and Python; map source data, create data pipelines, and define business rules and reporting requirements to support business units with the onboarding of new data for database.
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE E-MAIL RESUMES:
admin [at] easyfitlabs.com
Easy Fit Labs LLC
Job ID SLC-4774